On Saturday evening 22 March 2013, Swan SES were called to assist a tree lopping incident that went wrong. In the process destroying part of a house, a car and damaging powerlines.
Unfortunately after initial works to clear an area to access the rook damage, our team located a substantial amount of broken asbestos and damage to the mains power into the house. The team had to follow safety protocol and cease work due to the personal risk of asbestos exposure.
This is a stark reminder to get the professionals in when required as doing it the cheap way can have dire consequences both financially and physically. We recommend finding a well known tree lopper with the proper insurances and qualifications.