As well as learning new skills, on training nights you will have the opportunity to use specialised rescue and support equipment.
- Rescue ropes for setting up roof safety systems or performing vertical rescue.
- Hydraulics for lifting/breaking large obstructions in rescue situations
- Acrow Props and other repair gear for mitigating structural damage
- Lighting towers for night operations, remote operation bases, or support on a fire ground.
- A fleet of vehicles, troop carriers, 4WD Utes, Lighting Towers & Rescue Trailers
- Radios for communications in the field.
- Chainsaws and other support hardware.